You are free to republish this article both online and in print. We ask that you follow some simple guidelines.
Please do not edit the piece, ensure that you attribute the author, their institute, and mention that the article was originally published on the ShowMax Blog.
Copy this HTML into your CMS. Press ⌘-C to copyClose
That’s right! The intense, action-packed local crime series called “too gritty” for Sunday TV is now on Showmax. And you can binge-watch all 13 episodes uninterrupted and from the very beginning! Watch now »
What is iNumber Number about?
Based on the award-winning cop film, this spinoff series revolves around two cops, Chilli (Presley Chweneyagae) and Shoes (S’dumo Mtshali). One is trying to infiltrate an infamous crime family, while the other is being intimidated by gangsters to withhold evidence. And when these cases collide, it becomes a life or death situation.
Expect warfare, gangsterism, greed and vengeance in this epic Showmax Original that was coproduced with Mzansi Magic. Watch now »
An all-star cast
iNumber Number undoubtedly features one of the best casts ever seen in a South African production. Here is a list of some of the stars you can expect to see. Watch now »
- S’dumo Mtshali (Isibaya) as Chili Ncgobo
- Presley Chweneyagae (Tsotsi) as Shoes
- Israel Matseke (Tsotsi) as Skroef
- Sonia Mbele (Generations) as Pilani
- Ronnie Nyakale (Blood Diamond) as Stone
- Tumie Ngumla (Class Act S2 Winner) as Thuli
- Zola Nombona (Lockdown) as Zee
- Thishiwe Ziqubu (Rhythm City) as Liyana
- Sayitsheni Mdakhi (Rhythm City) as Strong
- Tendaiishe Chitima (Isidingo) as Sinobuhle
- Dumisani Dlamini (Isibaya) as Kong
- Mpho Sibeko (Rhythm City) as TK
- Mncedisi Shabangu (Ingozi) as Mkoto the crime boss.
How to get your FREE Showmax trial. Start watching now!
- Go to showmax.com and sign up with your email address and create password.
- Select credit or cheque card as your payment method to get a FREE trial. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged a cent until your free trial has ended and you can cancel at anytime.
- Start watching your favourite shows right now at showmax.com or on your phone or tablet with the Showmax app.
Don’t have Showmax yet?
Republish this post
Republish our articles for free, online or in print, under Creative Commons licence