You are free to republish this article both online and in print. We ask that you follow some simple guidelines.
Please do not edit the piece, ensure that you attribute the author, their institute, and mention that the article was originally published on the ShowMax Blog.
Copy this HTML into your CMS. Press ⌘-C to copyClose
HBO topped the charts with the number of Emmy nominations for any network this year, with a total of a whopping 111. The good news for Showmax subscribers is that we’ve got a whole host of the nominated shows in our line-up.
- Westworld, which was nominated for the most awards this year, with a bumper crop of 22 nods!
- The Night Of, coming on Monday, 17 July (nominated for 13 Emmys)
- Veep (nominated for 17 Emmys this year, and winner of 12 in previous years)
- Girls (nominated for a total of 15 Emmys over the years, and winner of two)
- Fargo (winner of 5 Emmys and too many nominations over the years to count – including a massive 16 this year)
- Big Little Lies, which is due to hit Showmax in September this year, and garnered 16 Emmy nominations in 2017)
- Silicon Valley (nominated for 10 Emmys this year and two-time Emmy winner)
These and more award-winning titles all live in the Best of HBO boxset on Showmax.
Republish this post
Republish our articles for free, online or in print, under Creative Commons licence