You are free to republish this article both online and in print. We ask that you follow some simple guidelines.
Please do not edit the piece, ensure that you attribute the author, their institute, and mention that the article was originally published on the Showmax Blog.
Copy this HTML into your CMS. Press ⌘-C to copyClose
As a DStv subscriber in Kenya, you’re in for a real treat. From now on, you can get Showmax added to your DStv subscription at absolutely no extra cost. You’ll be saving a whopping Ksh880 per month on access to the 35 000+ series episodes, movies, kids’ shows and documentaries on the Showmax line-up, including series that come exclusively to Showmax, like the brand-new Mr Robot Season 3, HBO’s The Deuce, sexy rom-com Younger and Tom Hardy’s creepy thriller Taboo … without spending a single extra shilling.
All it takes to get Showmax for ZERO extra cost as a DStv Kenya subscriber is a few quick steps:
2. Sign in to the Eazy platform.
3. Click on “Go to Showmax” and sign up for Showmax.
4. You will be automatically redirected to the voucher capture screen where the activation code is pre-populated, press submit.
5. Accept billing and click yes.
6. Your subscription is now successful, you can start watching Showmax at ZERO extra cost!
Read more here.
Still not convinced that Showmax is for you?
Here’s what you’ll get:
1. Over 35 000 of the best series, episodes movies, kids’ shows and documentaries to watch on multiple devices.
2. Download your favourite shows to watch offline with the Showmax app on your mobile device.
3. Watch on two screens at the same time. So while you binge on Game of Thrones on the big screen, the kids can watch Lego Ninjago on your tablet.
Don’t have Showmax yet, and not a DStv subscriber?
Republish this post
Republish our articles for free, online or in print, under Creative Commons licence