Come join Showmax!
If you’ve come to this page then you’ve probably already read the basics about Showmax - we’re an internet TV service doing things differently. We frickin’ love movies and series and we believe it takes more than one-size-fits-all solutions to getting everyone watching.
In each new country we enter, we tackle the difficult problems nobody else has cracked yet. This involves every part of the business coming together. If you join Showmax, odds are that you’ll be working with multi-national, multi-disciplinary teams. We hate silos and keep red tape to the minimum.
Showmax is a distributed operation with offices in multiple countries, centralising where needed and going local where possible. We think and act like a startup but have the muscle of Naspers, one of the largest technology investors in the world, behind us.
What are we looking for?
Put simply, we’re looking for top candidates and our remuneration packages are structured accordingly.
We value people who get things done (as opposed to just talk about getting things done).
We’ve got a bunch of complex issues to solve, which is why finding simple, elegant solutions is all the more important.
We don’t care if you’re quiet or loud - feel free to be you. We’re not corporate robots and we don’t do buzzwords and jargon.
What’s in it for you?
- An exhilarating ride. We work fast and get things done.
- Learning and growth. Work with leaders in their field while also contributing your knowledge and experience to others.
- Experimentation. We have a “fail fast” ethos that values boldness and creativity, knowing that not everything will work but recognising that doing the same old things doesn’t end well.
- Freedom and support. Showmax has an open, collaborative culture with the minimum of red-tape.
- Become part of Naspers, a global internet and entertainment group and one of the largest technology investors in the world.